Cat Brigade

I moved into a new apartment over the weekend.  It’s fabulous to have one’s own:  bathroom, bedroom, walk-in closet, and privacy.  Also, kitchen, living room, porch, dining area, dishwasher, pantry, and laundry room.

The apartment has also come with a surprise:  Stray cats!  At least five of them, of all different breeds and sizes.

I feel terrible for the poor things.  They are obviously abandoned–no tags, no tagged ear, and still human-friendly (i.e., not feral).  Winter’s been chilly, and I hate to think of them outside in the cold at night.  Last night I went out to Target and picked up some wet cat food and food dish.  While my roommate and I settle in, I’ll put out some food for them, though eventually I’ll have to take them to a rescue shelter.

In the meantime, I need to get them to trust me.  I’ll document my efforts with some pictures! 🙂  Hopefully, my friend Shannon (who blogs at I Game Therefore I Am) will lend me her super-awesome camera to take those photos.  Otherwise, you get my cell cam, which is a great woe in comparison.

Cat Brigade:  The Persian (1)

Cat Brigade: The Persian

Tags: ,

3 Responses to “Cat Brigade”

1. b4ssm4st3r Says:

This is so you don’t kill a Kitten!

2. leelzebub Says:

Good call, Nessy.

3. Mittens Says:

Ooh! That one is Davey Jones!